Monday, June 23, 2014

Post op day..... I forget



Ok! First of all I just wanted to say how amazing our friends and family have been.... Thank you to each and every single person who has been praying for our family. Power of prayer is amazing... And our boy is ok. He has definitely had a rough time.... I forget what I've said and what I haven't..basically he is going back under anesthesia today... Intubated ... Whole nine yards... They are going to go thru his groin and look at his heart... Look at the pressures in his lungs and just try to find what us going on.... He isn't comming around like they hoped so a little extra information from the Cath will god willing provide some answers. He has had his pulmonary arteries( vessels that go from his heart to his lungs) ballooned before... Today they may do that again or tweak something else if they find it. Right now we're just waiting to go. He does look better today than he has.... He has a PICC and has blood  products around the clock for the last 48 hours . He opened his eyes this am... We haven't seen his beautiful blue eyes because he's been so swollen but that's gone... He looked at me and said Uhhhhh ohhhhh.... Which is one of his trademark words! I said yes baby boy uhhhh ohhhh..... But we will fix it!!! He is an amazing amazing little guy and we are blessed he is ours!  My mom arrived yesterday with Corrie and Charmily!! ( Charli and Emily) nothing like having your mom!!!  Having them
Here is wonderful.... Kiss the ones you love!!! God is good! Today will be better!!!!

1 comment:

  1. God is good! Get lots of hugs from your momma girl you need them! Oh and charmily I love that so sweet!

    ReplyDelete